Thursday, October 22, 2009

Running Clinic with Tom Miller Author of Programmed to Run

On Tuesday October 27th at 7PM I am going to the Wasatch Running Center for a running clinic.
All are invited to come. There is no cost. Just show up it should go for about an hour.
Tom Miller, who is the author of the book Programmed to Run
will be the speaker at the clinic.
I know many Footbikers don't or can't run any longer,
but for those of us who still do this could be a great clinic.
I have not been able to get my hands on a copy of this book yet, but I am told that Tom Miller uses a Footbike or a scooter similar to a Footbike in his training and
references it in his book as a cross-training tool.
Glen and the guys out at Wasatch Running Center have a Footbike out at their shop right now that they have been using and showing to customers so for those of you who don't know what a Footbike is and need to satisfy your curiosity go to the Wasatch Running Center and check it out, try it out, give me a call if you have any questions and we will see you next Tuesday at the clinic.
8946 South State Street, Sandy www.wasatchrunningcenter.com
See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment