Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What do you do?

When your favorite kick'n buddy moves away
What do you do?
Get out the IPod
Plug yourself in. Turn it up loud.
And Kick-IT!
When your favorite kick'n buddy moves away
What get's you up at 5:45 in the Morning?
You Do!
You do this for you, for the thrill, to regulate your mood,
to start your day off right, to reach your goals, to feel good,
to be strong, to prove that you can.
When your favorite kick'n buddy moves away.
Search for a new one, but until then Kick-It Hard.
You do this for YOU!

3 comments:

  1. who moved? I will be your new kickin buddy as soon as I drop 900lbs. I would love to join your marathons and races, looks like fun. I am so proud of you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you got up at 5:45 a.m. to hangout with me...not workout :0)jk I really miss it...that's one of the only things I miss about living with the in-laws!!!! :0) I need to find the motivation in my new area and get kicking again...I did it once this week and plan on finishing out the rest of the week...probably with the Ipod :0( Good luck working out...enjoy the daylight :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sarah---Is Brandy still kicking? Make sure you remind her that she is currently the SECOND fastest woman in the US!! We need both of you ladies racing for Team FootbikeUSA Racing!!

    ReplyDelete